Peace Tree Brewing Company
Job Title : Marketing Associate
Job Type : Full-Time
Location: Knoxville, Iowa
Job Summary : Works directly with the President to promote Peace Tree to distributors, retailers
and consumers ensuring the image and brands are used consistently and to their best effect.
Key job responsibilities include:
Social Media Posting:
• Creating posting calendar
• Scheduling Posts
• Promoting Events
• Creating graphics, imagery and video for social media
• Content creation (see above)
• Creating posters, table toppers for taproom, off-site events, beer releases, sales sheets,
tap handle stickers, etc.
• Creating POS materials including paper handouts, stickers, buttons
Corresponding with vendors/ordering POS/fielding sales calls
• Coasters, stickers, special event glassware, festival banners, getting graphics to distributors,
• Getting printed materials made
• Corresponding with sales people trying to sell advertising/marketing options
• Gathering pricing and options
• Developing ad copy
• Placing ads as directed
• Bi-monthly newsletter to consumers, retailers and distributors
• Blog postings, taproom events, beer information, general page info updates
Assisting Taproom Managers with event planning
• Idea generating
• Promotion materials such as posters & table top
• Fielding all sponsorship requests
• Getting correct imagery for sponsorships
• Organizing Peace Tree recognition for sponsorship
Other Marketing Initiatives
• Square Loyalty Program
• Off-Site partnerships
Tracking Marketing Metrics
• Social Media
• Event Attendance
Fielding Media Requests
• Responding to media requests
• Sending press releases
• Keeping track of Peace Tree in media stories
New Product Packaging
• Creating copy for labels
• Coordinating with outside design vendor for artwork
• UPC Codes
Other duties as required
Qualifications and Education
– Self-motivation and ability to work with limited amount of direction; ability to work
both independently and within a team to accomplish goals.
– Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results.
– Strong judgment and professional maturity.
– Excellent problem solving skills; mathematical proficiency.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to speak in front of large
groups, conduct staff trainings and evening functions.
– Bachelors Degree, or equivalent experience in marketing field
– Valid Driver’s license and Clean Driving Record and reliable vehicle
– Ability to use basic computer functions including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word, and
– Ability to use basic graphic software such as Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop or others as
– Ability to work some nights, weekends and some occasional overnight travel.
– Knowledge of and passion for the craft beer industry.
– Willingness to have fun and meet new people.
Compensation and Benefits:
Peace Tree Brewing Company offers competitive salary and incentives based on experience as
– Health insurance
– Cell phone plan
– Mileage reimbursement
– Retirement plan with a company match
– Paid vacation with additional PTO
– Monthly Beer Allotment
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday, March 30.
Printable Job Description: Marketing Associate Job Description 2018