Peace Tree is hiring sales reps for Eastern Iowa and Central Iowa/Nebraska Territories. If you love Peace Tree, are self motivated and great at selling, we have a great career for you!
Position: Sales Representative
Works directly with CEO to promote sales, promote the Peace Tree brand and achieve target distribution and volume goals. Responsible for daily communication and sales within defined territory. Establish and maintain a professional sales relationship with wholesalers and key retailers.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Focus on increasing number of product lines in retail accounts and identify accounts that are not currently customers and develop a plan to establish relationships.
- Holding monthly sales and marketing meetings with distributors to analyze performance on volume and distribution goals
- Managing wholesaler sales and marketing spend vs. budgeted amounts
- Monitoring beer inventory to maintain proper amounts based on sales trends, promotions, and seasonal changes;
- Field quality–monitor product for freshness.
- Motivating and building a team within your distributor network
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with retail accounts.
- Performing administrative tasks as needed (expense reports, monthly work calendar, build wholesaler sales programs, establish distribution targets, conduct price surveys).
- Identifying product development and pricing opportunities
- Maintaining consistent market visitation schedule working directly with distributor sales force
- Perform On and Off-Premise promotions regularly
- Coordinate, negotiate and attend events and sponsorships affiliated with Peace Tree Brewing brands including, but not limited to: staff education, tastings, beer dinners and festivals.
- Conduct ongoing brand training with distributors and retailers
- Track, analyze and develop sales opportunity from company provided sales/CRM software.
- Weekly reports to management on activities, successes and opportunities.
Qualifications and Education
- Self-motivation and ability to work with limited amount of direction; ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals.
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results.
- Strong judgment and professional maturity.
- Excellent problem solving skills; mathematical proficiency.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to speak in front of large groups, conduct staff trainings and evening functions.
- Bachelors Degree, or equivalent experience
- Two years minimum experience working in the three-tier distribution system either with a craft beer wholesaler or craft beer supplier.
- Certified Cicerone or similar training preferred but not required
- Valid Driver’s license and Clean Driving Record and reliable vehicle
- Ability to use basic computer functions including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word and CRM software
- Live within market area and able to work on site at Peace Tree regularly
- Ability to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends and some overnight travel.
- Knowledge of and passion for the craft beer industry
- Willingness to have fun and meet new people
- Ability to Lift 40 lbs. and move 160 lbs. safely
Compensation & Benefits:
Peace Tree Brewing Company offers competitive salary and incentives based on experience as well as:
Cell phone plan
Retirement plan with a company match
Paid time off plan
Monthly Beer Allotment
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com