It goes without saying that we are all concerned about the global situation that COVID-19 has become. The safety and health of our staff and our guests is always a top priority and is only elevated in times such as these. Our business is about the communities it serves and togetherness, which is why we are taking extra steps to ensure we have the safest environment possible. These precautions include:
- Peace Tree’s 10th Anniversary Party is POSTPONED until further notice. We will schedule a new date once we know more and things settle down. To our customers who bought bus and hotel tickets, your accommodations will be made available on the rescheduled date, or you can receive a refund.
- 10th Anniversary 4-packs WILL be released on Saturday, March 21st as planned. Online pre-sales are still available, and we’re EXTENDING pick-up dates through Saturday, April 25th.
- Brewery tours are being suspended until further notice.
- Beginning immediately, our taprooms will be taking every possible sanitary precaution and have stocked up on cleaning supplies.
- Paper menus are being removed. Laminated menus will be available at the bar so we can wipe them down with disinfecting wipes between uses.
- Tables and iPads will be sanitized between guests.
- High touch areas will be cleaned and sanitized on schedule throughout the day, in addition to deep cleaning on a nightly basis.
It is our hope that these measures bring you some comfort and assurance of our effort to keep you happy and healthy. Similarly, we ask that all of our customers be extra responsible as well. If you are experiencing any symptoms, an at-risk person or worried about being in contact with someone who is, then please use your best judgment and avoid public spaces such as our taprooms.
Relaxing with friends and a good beer is an important social and mental activity during these challenging times. We believe it’s important to continue to serve our communities, fans, friends, and family in the safest way possible. We hope that you find comfort in our effort, and most importantly, stay safe!